The EEA Grants CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2018 – Collaborative Research Projects – deadline 1 oct.2018
Proposals for Research Projects shall be submitted by a consortium comprising at least one Romanian and at least one Donor States entity (from Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein). For each proposal, the Project Partners shall designate a Project Promoter (PP) which has the scientific and administrative responsibility for the project, and shall submit the proposal on their behalf.
The Project Promoter shall be a Romanian research organization.
For each research project, the Project Promoter designates a Principal Investigator (PI), a researcher who provides the scientific lead of the research project on a daily basis.
Project budget: min.500,000 Euro, max. 1,500,000 Euro. Duration: up to 48 months, with a possible extension of 12 months, no additional funds.
- C. Health;
- Developing patient-centred strategies to fight cancer;
- Translational medicine in regenerative medicine, neurodegenerative and rare diseases;
- Improving public health by implementing evidence-based preventive strategies;
- Roma inclusion and empowerment.
- Social sciences and humanities, including gender studies and social inclusion studies;
The EEA Mobility Grants CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2018 – deadline until the depletion of the available budget but no later than 14 th of September 2018
The call aims to facilitate establishment of bilateral partnerships between researchers from the Donor States and Romania in order to submit a collaborative research proposal funded under
EEA Financial Mechanism 2014-2021.
- Objectives of the call
– To strengthen the cooperation and to increase mutual knowledge and understanding between research teams from Romania and the Donor States (Norway, Iceland and
– To identify potential partners for preparation of collaborative research proposals, having a common research interest;
– To exchange relevant experience and best practices.
- Budget : 70,000Euro (total for this call)
Mobility grant is awarded for one researcher from Romania, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein, as follows:
Max. EUR 1.200 for a researcher who travels from Romania to Norway or from Norway to Romania;
Max. EUR 1.500 for a researcher who travels from Romania to Iceland or from Iceland to Romania;
Max. EUR 1.000 for a researcher who travels from Romania to Liechtenstein or from Liechtenstein to Romania.
It is estimated that a maximum of 10 mobilities for each thematic area will be awarded.