Se finanteaza proiecte de cercetare-inovare, incluzand schimbul de personal implicat in activitati de cercetare.
Data limita de depunere a propunerilor de proiect: 21 martie 2018.
Va informam ca avem sanse mari de succes la acest program din cadrul H2020, una din 4 propuneri a fost finantata. Sunt si coordonatori romani.
Descrierea actiunilor finantate:
Objective: The RISE scheme promotes international and cross-sector collaboration through exchanging research and innovation staff, and sharing knowledge and ideas from research to market (and vice-versa).
The scheme fosters a shared culture of research and innovation that welcomes and rewards creativity and entrepreneurship and helps to turn creative ideas into innovative products, services or processes.
Scope: RISE involves organisations from the academic and non-academic sectors (in particular SMEs), based in Europe (EU Member States and Horizon 2020 Associated Countries) and outside Europe (third countries).
Support is provided for the development of partnerships in the form of a joint research and innovation project. This is aimed at knowledge sharing via international as well as intersectoral mobility, based on secondments of research and innovation staff (exchanges) with an in-built return mechanism.
The organisations constituting the partnership contribute directly to the implementation of a joint research and innovation project by seconding and/or hosting eligible staff members. Secondments shall always take place between legal entities independent from each other
RISE should exploit complementary competences of the participating organisations, as well as other synergies, and enable networking activities, organisation of workshops and conferences to facilitate sharing of knowledge, new skills acquisition and career development for research and innovation staff members.
RISE proposals can focus either on one dimension of mobility (intersectoral / international), or include a combination of both.
Exchanges can be for both early-stage and experienced researchers and can also include administrative, managerial and technical staff directly involved in the research and innovation activities of the proposal.
Support for the exchanges between institutions within Europe (EU Member States and Horizon 2020 Associated Countries) covers only intersectoral secondments.
Exchanges with institutions from and to third countries can be intersectoral as well as within the same sector.
Secondments between institutions established in third countries or within the same EU Member State or Horizon 2020 Associated Country will not be supported.
At staff member level:
- Increased set of skills, both research-related and transferable ones, leading to improved employability and career prospects both in and outside academia
- Increase in higher impact R&I output, more knowledge and ideas converted into products and services
- Greater contribution to the knowledge-based economy and society
At organisation level:
- Enhanced cooperation and transfer of knowledge between sectors and disciplines
- Strengthening of international and intersectoral collaborative networks
- Boosting of R&I capacity among participating organisations
At system level:
- Increase in international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral mobility of researchers in Europe
- Strengthening of Europe’s human capital base in R&I
- Increase in Europe’s attractiveness as a leading destination for R&I
- Better quality R&I contributing to Europe’s competitiveness and growth